There are tons of affiliate programs out there to choose from, but one that gets plenty of focus is the Amazon Affiliate program. Let’s look at some reasons why you should consider the Amazon Affiliate program.
1. Amazon is a name you can trust – In fact it’s a name that consumers have trusted for a very long time. For you that means more revenue, because they are much more likely to purchase from Amazon, you’ll enjoy the benefits in the commissions.
2. Easy to integrate – The number of plugins and tools that integrate with Amazon affiliate continues to grow and that means it is easy for you to integrate your affiliate links into your website or blog.
3. Holidays are gravy – The holiday seasons mean you can make a killing with Amazon affiliate program. It starts in October and ramps up in December and it is known to be the hottest month on Amazon. Enjoy it.
4. Payment options – Amazon offers affiliates the option of being paid in cash or product. Now that’s handy! This means if you want to
5. Amazon is an investment – Think of Amazon like you would any investment. What we mean is that the more time you invest in your Amazon business the more you will reap from it. Increase the number of doorways to the product and you increase the opportunity to generate revenue.
6. Wide selection of products – Amazon has an endless array of products and what that means for you is that you will have no problem finding a niche and then finding products that fit into that niche. You are certainly not limited by the products you have to choose from.
7. Commission increases with sales – The general sales commission is 4 percent, but with just the sale of seven items, the commission jumps to 6 percent. That means you can focus on big-ticket items but to get to that higher percentage you can sell cheap items. Your commission rate can actually go up to 8.5 percent. Be sure to review the commission schedule on the Amazon site.
8. Adding links is easy – It has never been easier to insert links in your content or articles. It’s simply a matter of putting the HTML code in place. It is a simple process that anyone can do, without any special skills or understanding.
Eight simple reasons why you should choose the Amazon affiliate program if you want to make money.
Why Amazon Affiliate Program is Better Than Others
Whether you are new to affiliate marketing or been around for some time.
If you find yourself struggling, you have just landed at the right place, because by the time you are finished reading this article, you will be ready to maximize your income with the right affiliate program.
It is time you learned why Amazon Affiliate Program is better than the others.
The first thing you need to understand is that there is no such thing as success as an online marketer through luck.
It doesn’t just happen for some and not happen for others.
It comes from hard work and understanding what makes it work, and Amazon Affiliate Program is certainly one that is worth understanding.
Why Amazon Affiliate better than others?
1. You do not need to pre-sell.
There is a lot less skepticism from your visitors when they are looking at buying physical products over digital products.
That’s because with digital products you really don’t know what you are getting until after you make the purchase, where as with physical products you know what it is you are buying in all aspects.
Physical goods are also more popular because the product is tangible – you can feel it, touch it, see it, and hear it.
It will stimulate all four of your senses in a way digital products can’t.
2. There is zero saturation.
You’ve probably heard the stories yourself about products that are ‘over sold online’ to a group that is marketed to, such as with how to make money programs.
When you are selling Amazon products, you do not have to ever worry about too much competition because it does not exist.
Tens of thousands of a single product can be sold every year, and you do not have to be concerned with any one marketer cornering the market.
3. You do not have to do a lot of selling yourself.
Most of the Amazon products sell themselves.
You do not have to work hard at selling like you do with digital products.
For example, you don’t need a sales page and you don’t need to become best buds with all the top marketers.
There you have it – three excellent reasons why Amazon Affiliate Program is better than many of the others on the market.
Amazon provides you with an opportunity to build yourself an excellent income source with reputable products that are readily available.